Tracxn Technologies IPO: The IPO of Tracxn Technologies, the founder-backed Rs 309.38 crore of Flipkart, is going to be open for investment on 10 October 2022. For this, three days i.e. 12 October 2022 will be able to bid. The market intelligence data service provider has fixed the price band for Tracxn Technologies IPO at ₹75 to ₹80 per equity share. Let’s know all the details about this issue….
1. IPO price: The company has fixed the price band for the public offer at ₹75 to ₹80 per equity share.
2. IPO date: The three-day subscription to the issue will open on 10 October 2022 and will be open for bidding till 12 October 2022.
3. IPO GMP: Shares of Tracxn Technologies Ltd are not yet traded on the gray market. Hence, TraxN Technologies IPO GMP is not available till date.
Also read- This bank is going to be sold: Central Government and LIC will sell 60.72% stake, announced
4. IPO size: The company will raise funds of ₹ 309.38 crore through IPO.
5. Public issue: The IPO is a book build issue and it is completely OFS in nature.
6. IPO lot size: A bidder can apply in at least one lot. One lot will consist of 185 shares of the company.
7. Allotment date: The tentative date for allotment of shares is October 17, 2022.
8. IPO listing: The IPO is proposed to be listed on both BSE and NSE. This IPO can be listed on 20 October 2022.
9. IPO registrar: Link Intime India Private Limited has been appointed as the Official Registrar of Public Issues.
Also read- This share of ₹ 540 fell to ₹ 13, 1 lakh of investors decreased to ₹ 2000, trading also stopped
10. IPO Review: Speaking on the company fundamentals, Abhay Doshi, Founder, UnlistedArena.com, said, “Trexon has emerged as a major player in the private market data service provider, providing enterprise grade data curation. Company based in India more effective than its global competitors. Since this IPO is of full OFS nature, the proceeds will not be available to the company. The company was making losses till FY22 and as of FY23. Posted positive results.