New Delhi: Balaji Telefilms ex-COO Zulfiqar Khan has been missing in Nairobi, Kenya, since July. Ekta Kapoor on Friday took to Instagram and requested the Indian government and humanitarian organisation Kenya Red Cross to help find him. 

Ekta took to her Instagram and shared a photo of Zulfiqar Khan and wrote. “Our ex coo of @balajitelefilmslimited has disappeared from Nairobi almost three months ago I request @meaindia @kenyaredcross to kindly look into this (sic).”  

Earlier, actor Karan Kundrra too took to Twitter and urged everyone to sign the petition to find the former Balaji COO. He wrote, “I’ve known Zulfiqar since ages but worked closely with him during lockup and he’s a gem of a person with a child like approach towards life which made us click instantly.. he would send me pictures of all the beautiful places that he travelled to.! Unfortunately #zulfiqarkhan.. has been missing since over 75 days and we are worried! I can only imagine what his loved ones must be going through I urge you to help sign this petition and spread the word.. we want Zulfi back (sic).” 

In a conversation with Hindustan Times , the 38-year-old actor said that he doesn’t think it is a normal case of person missing. “It has been over 75 days, and when I went over the articles and posts, I also sensed that it is not a normal case of a person gone missing. There is one article which mentions that he was at the wrong place at the wrong time,” he told Hindustan Times. 

He also revealed why he is urging everyone to sign the petition. “The reason we are asking people to sign the petition is to create a buzz because we need the government to actually step in, especially the Government of Kenya to take the matter seriously. We are trying to create as much noise as possible. His family has no clue about his whereabouts. No one knows where he is, what happened to him. It is a very helpless kind of situation,” the actor was quoted as saying by Hindustan Times. 

Zulfikar Ahmad Khan went missing in Nairobi in July. It has been more than 75 days since he contacted his family. The family has urged the Indian government and the High Commission in Kenya to investigate the matter. 


Source link

By Dipak

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *