PM Kisan 12th Installment Latest Update: Although the time for the 12th installment to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi is from August 1 to November 30, but often it comes only in August. This time, this wait is also getting heavy for the farmers who are facing floods and drought. Before the installment amount of Rs 2000 came in the accounts of the farmers, some indications started showing in the status on the PM Kisan portal. For example, when the state governments are verifying your documents, then your status used to read Waiting for approval by state for the next installment. This meant that there is a slight delay in getting the amount of Rs 2000 now. The state government has not yet given approval to send the amount of 2000 to your account.
After the documents are verified, the governments do Rft Signe. Here the full form of Rft is Request For Transfer, which means ‘The beneficiary’s data has been verified by the state government, which has been found correct.’ The state government requests the center to send money to the beneficiary’s account.
After this FTO is generated. That is, if the message of FTO is Generated and Payment confirmation is pending appears in the status. This means that your installment will be transferred to your bank account soon. The full form of FTO is Fund Transfer Order. It means “The State Government has verified the details of the beneficiary including Aadhar number, Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank and found correct your installment amount is ready and the government will send it to your bank account. Orders have been placed.
So where is the 12th installment stuck
In the status of farmers, neither Waiting for approval by state is visible in front of 12th or August-November installment nor message of FTO is Generated and Payment confirmation is pending. That means it may take some time. Because to prevent irregularities in the scheme, the government had extended the date of e-KYC till August 31.
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is for farmer families. Family means husband and wife and two minor children. According to the rules of the scheme, the money of PM Kisan is received by the farmer family i.e. 6000 rupees in the account of any one member of the family comes in the direct bank account in three installments of 2000-2000 annually.
Installment Wise Number of Beneficiary Farmers
- 11th Installment (APR-JUL 2022-23) : 10,92,34,319
- 10th Installment (DEC-MAR 2021-22) : 11,14,92,365
- Ninth Installment (AUG-NOV 2021-22) : 11,19,25,503
- Eighth Installment (APR-JUL 2021-22) : 11,16,34,202
- Seventh (DEC-MAR 2020-21) : 10,23,56,704
- Sixth Installment (AUG-NOV 2020-21) : 10,23,45,806
- Fifth Installment (APR-JUL 2020-21) : 10,49,33,494
- Fourth Installment (DEC-MAR 2019-20) : 8,96,27,631
- 3rd Installment (AUG-NOV 2019-20) : 8,76,29,679
- Second Installment (APR-JUL 2019-20) : 6,63,57,850
- 1st Installment (APR-JUL 2018-19): 3,16,14,225
Follow these steps to check status.
- First go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- Here you will get the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side
- Here click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’. Here a new page will open.
- On the new page, select the option Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number. Through these 2 numbers, you can check whether the money has come to your account or not.
- Enter the number of the option you have selected. Then click on ‘Get Data’.
- After clicking here you will get all the transaction information. That is, when did the installment come in your account and in which bank account it was credited.